LAS VEGAS – The Chrysler Group will continue to produce the Dodge Dakota pickup even if the company adds the M80 pickup concept into the Dodge product mix. While the official product announcement for the M80 still has to be made, Chrysler is working on the business case for the new truck. Dodge Dakota is a size larger than the Dodge M80 pickup concept. Chrysler Group Chief Operating Officer Wolfgang Bernhard tells Ward's the company is closely studying plans to build the M80 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dakota to Remain in Dodge Lineup if M80 Added" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.