Dana Corp. CEO and Chairman Joe Magliochetti, who spent nearly three months leading opposition to ArvinMeritor Inc.’s hostile takeover of his company, has died. Magliochetti, 61, was hospitalized Sept. 11 due to pancreatitis after successful surgery to remove a gallstone. Magliochetti joined Dana in 1966 and has been CEO since 1999 and chairman of the board since 2000. Joe Magliochetti Known throughout Dana as “Joe Mag,” Magliochetti was the affable patriarch of a $7 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana CEO Magliochetti Dies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.