LONDON — Dana Corp. last month completed the purchase of the automotive axle manufacturing and stamping operations of Invensys plc, a London-based electronics and engineering company. Sales for the operations were approximately US$130 million in 1999. The acquisition includes facilities in Australia and South Africa that employ about 1,400 people. Dana Chairman and CEO Joseph Magliochetti says the new business will support Dana's global growth strategy in the light-vehicle market by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana completes acquisition of Invensys" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.