DETROIT – Dana Corp. and Emerson Motor Co. announce Oct. 21 at Convergence that the two companies have reached an agreement in principle to jointly develop “advanced actuator systems” for electrically driven automotive power-steering systems. Dana's Chuck Heine Chuck Heine, Dana’s president of technology development & diversified products, says the new joint venture – Dana Emerson Actuator Systems – already has secured $500 million in OE and Tier 1 new-business commitments. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana, Emerson Form Power-Steering Venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.