Dana Corp. and GKN plc say they'll form a strategic alliance to design advanced driveline systems for all- and 4-wheel-drive vehicles and develop modular assemblies for car and light trucks worldwide. The Dana and GKN venture will be headquartered in Auburn Hills, MI, with both companies supplying engineering staff to the operation. In addition, Dana and GKN will exchange certain assets in a move to allow each to focus more strongly on core competencies. GKN will acquire Dana's constant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana, GKN Form Driveline Alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.