DETROIT – Dana Corp. has retained a crucial piece of business – the full-perimeter frame for the next-generation Toyota Tundra fullsize pickup to be assembled in Princeton, IN. From its plant 73 miles (117 km) away in Owensboro, KY, Dana ships frames to Princeton for Toyota Motor Corp.'s current-generation Tundra and Sequoia SUV. Dana produces Toyota Tundra frames at its plant in Owensboro, KY. But the Toledo, OH, supplier lost the opportunity to ship frames for the next-generation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana Keeps Toyota Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.