Dana Corp. announces its Plumley Division of Paris, TN, part of its Engine Systems Group, has been awarded the contract to supply two Jaguar Cars engines with thermoplastic cam cover modules. The engines getting the integrated modules are the 3L V-6 and 4L V-8 engines powering the new 2000-model S-Type luxury sport sedan. The modules will incorporate several components and will be delivered for installation as a single part, delivered on a just-in-time basis, says the company.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana to make cam covers for Jaguar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.