DETROIT – Dana Corp.’s announcement that it will exhibit at this year’s Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress is welcome news for an organization that has witnessed, within a few short years, the exodus of virtually every top Tier 1 supplier from the floor at Cobo Center. SAE is encouraged that a company of Dana’s stature would come back, but the organization is careful not to claim the world’s largest automotive engineering exposition soon will return to the flashy, Tier 1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana Returns to SAE, Occupies GM Experience" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.