Dana Corp. says it will be the exclusive engine sealing supplier for Tritec Motors, a joint venture between DaimlerChrysler Corp. and the BMW Group. Five Dana divisions will provide components for Tritec Motors' 16-valve 1.6L and 1.4L engines produced in Brazil for U.S. versions of the Dodge and Plymouth Neon, and the U.K.'s Rover Mini. The deal puts Dana in a class with Freudenberg-NOK General Partnership and Federal-Mogul Corp., companies also with full engine sealing contracts. Dana ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana Seals Contract With Tritec Motors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.