Dana Corp. announces its Plumley Hose division will supply fuel hoses for a new diesel engineered and produced by DMAX Limited — the joint venture between Isuzu Motors America and General Motors Corp. The hoses are customized to Isuzu's specifications using flouroelastomer (FKM) for use on several GM '01 model-year light- and medium-duty trucks.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana to supply fuel hoses to DMAX" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.