MAUMEE, OH – After years of engineering, testing and pitching its proprietary magnetic pulse welding manufacturing process for joining dissimilar metals, Dana Corp. appears to have a high-volume customer. The Toledo-based supplier plans to use the innovative spark-free welding method to produce a driveshaft for a high-volume light truck produced in the U.S. by one of the “Big Six” auto makers in 2006 for an ’07 model year vehicle. Dana and the OEM customer are close to finalizing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dana Welding Goes High Volume" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.