DaimlerChrysler AG shuffles the finance ranks at its Chrysler Group unit with the appointment of Ronald Kolka to the post of vice president-corporate financial control, effective Jan. 1. Kolka currently is U.S. sales and marketing control director at Chrysler. He will replace William Jones, Jr., who has been named vice president-Chrysler brands financial, DaimlerChrysler Services North America.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Appoints Chrysler VP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.