DaimlerChrysler MarketCenter and AutoEmploy.com ink a deal making the website the exclusive Internet-based personnel recruiter for DC dealerships in the U.S. As part of the agreement, AutoEmploy will provide Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep dealers in the U.S. with access to candidates for various dealership positions. In return, AutoEmploy will have a presence on DC’s MarketCenter internal online marketplace. “Recruitment of effective dealership employees is a top priority in the retail ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC, AutoEmploy Ink Recruitment Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.