DaimlerChrysler Canada Inc. plans to invest and additional $11 million in the University of Windsor/DaimlerChrysler Canada Automotive Research and Development Centre (ARDC). The new money, which comes on top of $500 million in operating funds and capital invested by the University of Windsor and DC Canada two years ago, will go towards additional infrastructure at the ARDC’s Automotive Coatings Research Facility. DC says the facility is already the most sophisticated lab of its kind in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Canada Invests $11 Million in R&D Partnership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.