DaimlerChrysler AG delivers its first fuel-cell Citrano bus to Madrid, Spain. It is the first of three Citranos that will be delivered to the city to help reduce air pollution. In total, DC will deliver 30 fuel-cell buses this year for use in 10 European cities over the next two years. DC says the goal is to conduct real-world testing of the buses and fuel infrastructure, as well as gauge public reaction to the technology. Other cities receiving the buses include Amsterdam, Barcelona, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Delivers Fuel-Cell Bus to Madrid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.