DaimlerChrysler AG increased pay for 13 top executives last year, more than doubling their previous salary. The auto maker’s management board, comprised of 13 executives, had a combined salary of €50.8 million ($54.7 million) vs. €22 million ($23.7 million) in 2001, say reports. Breaking down the figure, €13.4 million ($14.4 million) was doled out in fixed compensation and €37.4 million ($40.3 million) was given in the form of short-term and mid-term incentives. DC’s supervisory board ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Doubles Pay for Top Execs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642