DaimlerChrysler AG preps Wall Street with a formal warning the Chrysler Group will post a $528 million third quarter operating loss. A loss has been expected since July's second quarter announcement that the months to come would be “disappointing” due to a combination of heavy spending and fierce competition. However, North American analysts were bracing for a loss closer to $300 million. In a statement issued in Germany, the carmaker says the final quarter will rebound, with forecasts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Gives Notice of Third Quarter Loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.