DaimlerChrysler AG's light-truck strategy expands the next-generation Dodge Ram pickup lineup and includes a number of options to remain in the full-sized commercial van market. The next Dodge Ram pickup platform, code-named DR, is not due until 2003, but sources believe it will include a full-sized sport/utility vehicle (SUV), as well as standard and “crew cab” (four full-size doors) pickups. DCC is noticeably absent from the fullsize SUV segment. The current Ram pickup (BR) platform does ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC has bigger plans for next-gen Ram" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.