The all-new '01 Chrysler Sebring's world premiere at Geneva proves to make two distinct statements: one reinforces DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s commitment to gain market share in Europe, another boasts DCC's flexibility as an automaker and its total product renewal cycle — the '01 Sebring rounds out a completely redesigned Chrysler passenger car lineup that is less than three years old. DCC powers its new offering with two all-aluminum engines. The 2L DOHC 16-valve 4-cyl. produces 139 hp at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC has hopes for Sebring in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.