DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes-Benz unit will temporarily idle production of its C-Class vehicle range at its Bremen and Sindelfingen, Germany, plants later this summer for retooling and plant modifications, according to Reuters. The auto maker plans to shut down the C-Class line at Sindelfingen for four weeks, while the Bremen operation will be idle for three weeks.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC to Idle C-Class Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.