DaimlerChrysler AG reportedly is increasing its stake in its Chinese joint venture with Beijing Automotive Industry Corp. to 50%, up from 42%. DC paid a low double-digit million-euro sum to increase its share in the Beijing-Benz DaimlerChrysler Automotive Ltd. JV, which began construction of a new factory last year and will have a capacity to produce up to 25,000 Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler Group and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. models annually once production starts in November. DC expects sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Increases Share in China JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.