DaimlerChrysler AG and Sirius Satellite Radio will partner to bring digital satellite radio to DaimlerChrysler customers in the U.S. beginning in 2001. The coast-to-coast system will offer up to 100 channels of commercial-free news, sports, music and entertainment programming available for $9.95 per month. Under terms of the agreement, DC will buy $100 million of Sirius common stock and will exclusively factory-install Sirius receivers in all of its vehicles, including Mercedes-Benz, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC to Install Sirius Satellite Radios" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.