DaimlerChrysler AG says it is moving toward a stock repurchase plan aimed at boosting its share price, which has lagged well below company expectations. Top executives say they will present a proposal to buy back up to 10% of DC's outstanding shares to stockholders at the company's annual meeting in April. “We're obviously not satisfied,” says Co-Chairman Juergen E. Schrempp. “We obviously think our stock is undervalued.” DC's stock price closed at 64 5/16 last Thursday, down from 107 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Looks to Boost Stock Price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.