DaimlerChrysler AG may sell its Smart ForFour hatchback in China, reports say. Reuters quotes a DC official as saying the auto maker is wrapping up a feasibility study on the prospect of selling the small car there. The official also states the Mercedes A-Class would be a good vehicle for the Chinese market, but says there are no studies under way to launch the small luxury model there. Fellow German auto maker Volkswagen AG has not been successful selling the Polo in China, with VW ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC May Sell ForFour in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.