DaimlerChrysler AG is mum on reports it is considering selling its 11% equity stake in Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. as part of continuing negotiations with the South Korean auto maker. A DC spokesman in Germany only would confirm to Ward’s that the auto maker “is in talks and negotiating” with Hyundai, although, “we do not comment on the content” of the talks. However, a Reuters report says a final decision on Hyundai is expected at DC’s supervisory board meeting today. The two auto makers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC May Sell Hyundai Stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.