SANTA BARBARA – DaimlerChrysler AG and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. continue to hammer out the details of proposed platform-sharing programs – with a meeting of top-level executives from both auto makers scheduled for just prior to the North American International Auto Show in January. The meeting portends a major product-related announcement, which the two allied auto makers plan to spell out at the Detroit show. Galant’s next-generation comes off Project America platform. But even ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC, MMC Platform-Sharing Announcement on Horizon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.