DETROIT – DaimlerChrysler AG and the state of Ohio will file a motion by the end of next week with the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals to have the full court reconsider the decision issued by a 3-judge panel to rescind tax incentives offered as part of DC’s investment at its Toledo, OH, Jeep assembly plant. It amounts to a stay of execution of sorts that essentially puts off any potential fallout for what may be months before a ruling on the motion is rendered. DC will appeal case over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC, Ohio Appeal Jeep Plant Investment Ruling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.