DaimlerChrysler Australia/Pacific Pty Ltd. opens a new commercial-vehicles dealership in Melbourne that will provide sales and service for the Freightliner, Sterling and Mercedes-Benz brands. “We are delighted to be able to offer our customers even better facilities with the opening of DaimlerChrysler Commercial Vehicles,” DaimlerChrysler Australia/Pacific Retail Operations Managing Director Alan McLaren says. The new dealership is located in the heart of Melbourne’s transportation hub. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Opens New CV Dealership in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.