As shareholder rancor grows over the length of time it is taking DaimlerChrysler AG to turn its global fortunes around, DC’s emboldened Chairman Juergen Schrempp says he will not deviate from his plan to turn the auto maker into a global powerhouse. Juergen Schrempp Schrempp and DC’s management are feeling the heat from the auto maker’s annual shareholder meeting in Germany, where hundreds of shareholders voiced their concerns about DC’s alliance partner Mitsubishi Motors Corp., as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Plans to Stay Course" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.