DETROIT -- DaimlerChrysler AG issues a recall of 43,000 ’02 Chrysler PT Cruisers and Jeep Grand Cherokees built between July and August of this year due to a problem with the instrument cluster. A microprocessor controlling the cluster could experience a software error that under certain conditions could cause the gauges, illumination lamps and warning lights to stop working.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Recalls PT, Grand Cherokee" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.