SINGAPORE — DaimlerChrysler AG begins talks with Cycle & Carriage Bintang, Malaysia's Mercedes-Benz distributor and assembler, aimed at taking control of distribution. C&C Bintang is 49% owned by C&C and 13% owned by JI Motor Holdings, a company owned by Hong Kong's Jardine Co. DC business accounts for more than half of C&C's annual profit. A DC spokesman says his company is interested in participating in the local wholesale business. The automaker already has reached ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC restructures wholesale business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.