DaimlerChrysler AG shuffles its leadership ranks as it reduces two members from its management board and appoints younger blood to lead the company. The changes take effect Dec. 16. The German-American auto maker extends for five years the contracts of Eckhard Cordes, who oversees commercial vehicles, and Dieter Zetsche, responsible for the Chrysler Group. Both will remain in their current positions. Manfred Gentz, DC’s long-time Chief Financial Officer, receives a 1-year extension on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Revamps Management Board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.