Plans to slash and restructure components of DaimlerChrysler AG were approved by the supervisory board Friday Feb. 26. Steps to return the under performers to profitability were to be made public Monday, Feb. 26. They are expected to include: A timetable for the turnaround of DaimlerChrysler Corp. and financial details including fourth quarter losses more than double the $512 million lost in the third quarter. Restructuring charges as high as $3 billion will be detailed in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC to Reveal Board-Approved Game Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.