DaimlerChrysler AG revenues should rise to $160.7 billion in 1999 and on to $179.5 billion by 2001, the automaker says in its first official annual financial report since its formation. DC reported revenues of $154.6 billion in 1998 (up 12% from 1997), and says it has taken in some $23.7 billion in the first two months of 1999, outpacing like-1998 by 6%. The automaker says its unadjusted net earnings reached $5.66 billion last year, a 19% improvement from year-earlier and equaling $6.05 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Says Revenues to Keep Climbing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642