DaimlerChrysler AG launches production of its new Actros commercial vehicle at its Woerth, Germany, assembly plant. The Actros is DC’s flagship commercial vehicle in the European market and marks a significant step in the German auto maker’s efforts to right its under-performing big truck operations. “The new Actros embodies the ideal combination of top quality and profitability,” Eckhard Cordes, DC’s board of management member in charge of commercial vehicles, says in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Sees Synergies As Actros Truck Launched" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.