DaimlerChrysler Services North America, the financial services arm of DaimlerChrysler Corp., appoints Paul E. Knauss as vice president – Chrysler Financial. Knauss will be responsible for all of the activities within Chrysler Financial in North America, as well as DaimlerChrysler Services Canada and DaimlerChrysler Insurance Co. He will report directly to Juergen Walker, president and CEO of DaimlerChrysler Services North America. firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Services Appoints Executive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.