DaimlerChrysler Services North America says it is “outraged” by allegations it denied six African Americans auto financing because of race and geographic location. Two lawsuits were filed against the finance arm of DaimlerChrysler AG in Chicago, one alleging the unit denied financing to minority customers and another by Gorman Chrysler of Chicago alleging it was harmed by Chrysler Financial’s actions to prevent minority customers from receiving financing. Chrysler denies the allegations, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Services Denies Allegations in Two Lawsuits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.