DaimlerChrysler AG Wednesday will name Chrysler Group Chief Operating Officer Wolfgang Bernhard head of its Mercedes-Benz luxury unit. The move makes way for Tom LaSorda, Chrysler’s manufacturing operations chief, to become second in command at the U.S. auto maker. Chrysler COO Bernhard to take helm at Mercedes-Benz. Bernhard will replace current Mercedes head Juergen Hubbert, who will retire in April 2005. Bernhard joined Chrysler from Mercedes’ AMG performance unit as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Shakes Management Ranks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.