DaimlerChrysler AG reassigns two members of its supervisory board to new posts within the auto maker. The appointments include a new position with sole responsibility for the Chinese market. Ruediger Grube, head of DC’s corporate development activities, now will add the role as supervisory board member in charge of China to his duties. Grube will manage all of DC’s ventures in the country and will oversee plans to invest $1.2 billion in China in the next several years. DC also moves ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Shuffles Execs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.