TAIPEI -- Daimler Chrysler AG opened a Taiwan sales subsidiary on Jan. 1. Volker Harms is president of the operation, which has 240 employees. A medium-term sales target of 3,000 to 5,000 units annually has been set.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Starts Up Sales Operation in Taiwan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.