DaimlerChrysler AG appears poised to assemble Mitsubishi Motors Corp. vehicles in South America. DaimlerChrysler Director for Latin America, Ben van Schaik, tells Ward's the company is studying additional products for the underutilized Juiz de Fora plant in Brazil with a capacity of 70,000 units on three shifts. It assembled about 16,500 A-Class cars last year — 12,000 for Latin America. C-Class production has been added: 7,000 units this year for export, with the potential to go to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Studying Mitsubishi Assembly in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.