A 45,000-sq.-ft. coatings laboratory is the largest component of a C$500 million research and development investment DaimlerChrysler AG is making in Windsor, Ont., over the next five years. It is the largest R&D investment in Canadian history. The expansions will double the workforce of mostly engineers to 400 at the DaimlerChrysler Canada/University of Windsor joint facility. Canadian incentives that cut the after-tax investment cost in half, as well as Windsor's border location, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC to Test Advanced Paint Systems in Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.