DaimlerChrysler AG CEO Juergen Schrempp says the auto maker will continue to sell off more non-automotive business at its financial services unit, DaimlerChrysler Services division. The auto maker said on Jan. 11 that Debis Systemhaus, DC’s largest non-automotive business in which it holds a 50% stake, will be sold to partner Deutsche Telecom AG for E4.6 billion ($4.1 billion). In 2000, the financial services unit had E17.5 billion ($15.4 billion) in sales, largely from its auto loan and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC to Unload Non-Automotive Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.