DaimlerChrysler Vans LLC, DC’s U.S. Sprinter Vans distributor, names Patrick W. Dougherty to the new position of director of Dodge Commercial Vehicles. Dougherty previously was vice president, sales and service for DaimlerChrysler Canada. He replaces DC Vans President and CEO Tim A. Reuss, assuming overall responsibility for all sales, marketing, aftermarket, finance and dealer development functions, as DC prepares for the U.S. launch of Sprinter vans. Dougherty reports to Darryl ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC Vans Names Dougherty Director" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.