The MAXXcab concept that DaimlerChrysler Corp. unveiled at the Detroit auto show in January will be built at the Pillette Road Truck Assembly Plant in Windsor, Ont., home of the Dodge Ram full-sized van and wagon, according to Canadian suppliers. The MAXXcab is a full-sized sport/utility-pickup hybrid, with the same snout as a Dodge full-sized van. DCC is set to begin construction of a C$600 million paint shop for the Windsor plant that employs 2,000 but has been plagued by slow sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DCC to Build MAXXcab at Pillette Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.