The Canadian operations of DaimlerChrysler Corp. take a double hit with decisions to idle the Windsor, Ont., minivan plant over the holidays on top of reports that plans have been dropped to build the next-generation Dodge Ram full-size pickup at the expanded Pillette Road plant. Ward's is told the Pillette decision had been made by former President James P. Holden before his sudden ouster. Construction continues on what is expected to be a scaled down version of the new Pillette, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DCC Canadian Operations Take Hit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.