For Thomas LaSorda, the move from General Motors Corp. to DaimlerChrysler AG pays off with the announcement he will head worldwide manufacturing operations for the Chrysler Group. Mr. LaSorda, 47, who joined Chrysler in May 2000, becomes executive vice-president-manufacturing, Jan. 1, replacing the retiring Gary Henson. He also gains a place on the executive committee. Replacing Mr. LaSorda is Richard Chow-Wah, 42, who becomes vice president-powertrain manufacturing and core team leader. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DCC, GM Fill Key Executive Posts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.