Three DaimlerChrysler Corp. concept minivans that premiered late last year now are being shown to focus groups and press gatherings to determine future possibilities for the vehicles, says Kevin M. Tourneur, senior program planning manager for the project. The three vehicles are the Chrysler Pacifica, built on a stretched minivan chassis; Dodge Caravan R/T and Plymouth Voyager XG. The latter two are built on short wheelbase chassis. Mr. Tourneur says it may turn out that none of the trio ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DCC Mulls Future of Concept Minivans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.