In order to combat alarming statistics that show 80% of child safety seats are installed improperly, DaimlerChrysler Corp. plans to make its safety seat inspection service free to all families without regard to what type of vehicle they drive. The automaker launched its Fit for a Kid program for its customers at DCC dealerships last fall in response to a plea by the National Transportation Safety Board to create a national system of permanent child safety seat fitting stations. DCC is the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DCC to Offer Safety Seat Inspections to All" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.