DaimlerChrysler Corp. is raising PT Cruiser prices with one hand while attempting to arm wrestle price gougers to compliance with the other. The PT launch has been marked by long waits and transactions well above the sticker price range of $16,000 to $19,995 (including destination). With 80,000 orders so far, today's buyers are looking at fall delivery. As a result, DCC has released its fall prices: a $500 increase in the base model to $16,500, and a $690 increase in the limited edition to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DCC Raises PT Prices, Tries to Limit Gouging" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642